Monday, January 31, 2011

Are We Really Enjoying Our Work?

THERE are times when we have to practically drag ourselves to work. And after we reach the office, we may feel that only our physical body is present, & something is missing as we go through our daily routine.

Considering that we spend quite a chunk of our 24 -hour day at work place, how do we tackle the real-life dilemmas that hamper our professional work & prevent us from leading a richer & more balanced life?

Work is stressful. Sometimes there's no joy, no work-life balance . it's time to discover joy while working.

Let's see what the "special one ' has to say;

Real Madrid manager Jose Mourhina insists he is heading back to Premier League.
The "Special One' lifted the Premier League tiele with Chelsea in 2005 & now wants to "discover the joy" of managing in England.

He paved the way for his return to England." I have decided to return to England.I have nothing prepared about mu future- I just want to be happy in my work.

" I have no preference about MU, MC or Chelsea, I just want to rediscover the joy."
...............................................................................................................................
Jose,

I salute you & fully agree with you. Dear readers; Let's rediscover the joy & happy in our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment